AVAILABLE 25TH JANUARY 2013
located in prestigious, peaceful St Georges, set in a superb tree lined street this home offers space, peace, privacy, security and a lifestyle, only minutes to Burnside Village and a short drive to the city.
* 3 bedrooms all with built in robes
* Upstairs loft to main bedroom
* Courtyard atrium down stairs
* Ensuite & second bathroom with separate bath
* Central kitchen with dishwasher breakfast bar and servery through to formal living area
* Casual family and meals area
* Formal lounge and dining *Security with roller shutters, security system and front gate
* Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling plus additional gas outlets with portable heater
* 1.5kw Solar power
* Low maintenance gardens including artificial turf
*2 Toolsheds allowing for ample storage
* Single Garage under main roof with additional off street parking for 2 cars
Zoned for Glenunga International High School and Linden Park Primary, both within walking distance along with Seymour College,
A short bus trip to Prince Alfred College, St Peters College, Pulteney Grammer, Wilderness, Christian Brothers College, Concordia College, Walford, Scotch College, Mercedes College, the list goes on.
Other amenities nearby are Marryatville Shopping Centre with a short distance to wonderful restaurants, local parks, public transport, Hazelwood Park Swimming Centre and stroll to the local shops
Please Note: No pets and tenants are to pay for water supply and all usage.