Why Waterman Property Management
Put Simply - to Maximise your return on Investment
For property, we’re here really here for you. Do you want a property manager that works as hard as you do? We understand that your property portfolio often represents the greatest investment you have made and we treat it that way.
We work with businesses, investors and home owners who want better returns, less stress and asset protection. Property management is all we do and we are here to make sure you benefit from our know-how.
Waterman Property Managements services to you;
- Free appraisal for leasing and management so you can make an informed decision at no cost.
- Register of rent reviews and expiry dates. Negotiating renewals, rent increases and re-letting premises.
- Committed to finding the right tenants at the best return
- Rent and water charge collection
- Money paid to your bank account twice monthly or monthly
- Monthly reports, detailing all income and expenditure
- Regular maintenance reports on your property
- Payment of rates, body corporate levies and any insurances
- Specialists in Property Management
- Professional property marketing, presentation and photography
- Business owners ARE the property managers
- Extensive rental history and reference checking for prospective tenants
- Fully audited trust accounts
- Online access to critical property data and documents through a portal
- Year end statements – to keep the accountant happy and save you money
- Repairs and maintenance attended too with our qualified and reasonably priced tradespeople
We are proud members of the Real Estate Institute of South Australia and locally owned and operated
Many tax deductions are applicable to investment properties. Speak to Waterman Property Management and your accountant to learn more. We provide the best possible professional advice.
We also offer:
- Advice on present performance and development potential.
- Identifying properties that are not performing to their best potential. Where possible, increasing rental returns and capital value.
- Advice on upgrading. A small outlay may ensure better tenants, higher returns, increased capital value and taxation benefits on repairs and depreciation.
- Specialised service for sale of rental properties.
Contact Waterman Property Management today.
For property. We’re here for you.