Beautifully located amongst other character homes, on corner allotment and only 4km to the city is this welcoming family home.
Arched entry hall, superb examples of pressed metal ceilings, fireplaces with elegant mantels, leadlight and generous full height cellar should get the taste buds going. This certainly holds a rare combination of authentic period features with modern facilities making it really work for today's lifestyle.
What we love about this home:
- Beautiful pressed metal ceilings
- Large stand up cellar equipped with wine racks
- Lovely flow from living areas to side courtyard and all weather entertaining - perfect for relaxed Sunday lunches, kids parties or lively evening gathering
- Fresh contemporary kitchen with Smeg appliances, Patini bench tops and 2 drawer dishwasher
- Built-in book case and television cabinet to separate lounge
- 3 hearty sized bedrooms, 2 with custom made built-in
- Main bedroom with elegant open fire & mantel, walk-in robes, classic marble top double vanity, porcelain floor to ceiling tiles and indulgent double spa bath
- Main bathroom with claw footed bath, laundry with additional toilet making 3 in total
- Ducted air conditioning & security system
- Auto roller door to carport, power to shed
- Easy access to the city, River Torrens Linear Park, choice of shopping centres and public & private schools nearby
- The joy of this location is that you're so close to an array of multi- cultural cafes, restaurants & shopping including Norwood Parade, Marden, Firle, and The Avenues shopping centres
- Walk to public transport, excellent private or public schools nearby
A family friendly home to make your happy memories.
> $510 per week
> Bond $3060
> 12 Month Lease available
> Available 9th October 2015
> Tenant to pay water & supply charge
> Sorry NO pets
To register for our upcoming open home please email agent >>>>>>>