*** Due to the recent announcement from the World Health Organisation and the Government of South Australia in relation to the Coronavirus, Waterman Property Management have implemented a new process to help protect the health and wellbeing of our community, clients and staff.
TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY: simply email through your enquiry and we will instantly respond with available inspection times and an invitation to register to inspect.
** Please meet at the foyer on time for the viewing as we need to use the lift to the 20th Floor ****
Registration is required and you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes.
Stunning in every way, this magnificent apartment on the 20th floor (not far below penthouse level!) will take your breath away every time you walk inside. The views are spectacular - Imagine having a glass of wine while watching the sunset every night!
The property features the following:-
- Master bedroom with floor to ceiling mirrored rob, deluxe Queen size bed
- A study nook area dedicated study desk with a wired network outlet for the computer, and it’s in a shaded corner which is easy on the eyes when working during the day.
- Open plan kitchen/meals area
- Kitchen with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher and integrated Fridge/Freezer
- Separate laundry(rare in apartment living!) with linen cupboard and washer/dryer combo
- Easy care floating floors to living and soft carpet to bedrooms
- Sparkling bathroom
- Split system heating and cooling (cost effective)
- Balcony that takes in the ocean, park and city views
- Own car space in secure carpark
- Pool and gym for resident use that overlooks the city and surrounds
- Just bring your linen and your in!
OH SO CLOSE TO EVERYTHING!
-Transport at your door (tram around city, entertainment centre and Glenelg)
-IGA supermarket behind the building, the Market Shed on Holland of a weekend for organic produce and a myriad of restaurants including Asian fusion within the building
- It is also home to the beautiful Veale Gardens, which is notable for its semi-formal mix of deciduous and evergreen trees, its rose garden, the conservatory and watercourse, and the Japanese Himeji Gardens.
> Fully Furnished
> Utilities Not Included
> Water Supply Charge Applies
> Sorry NO Pets