TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY: simply email through your enquiry and we will instantly respond with available inspection times and an invitation to register to inspect.
Registration is required and you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes.
This modern tri-level town home is ideally suitable for those seeking to live in the city and enjoy the vibrancy and environment that it offers.
Located in the ever popular Eastern end of the city just off Halifax Street and within walking distance to some of the best casual dining in Adelaide along the Hutt Street strip. Hop on the tram and scoot around to the city markets or just stroll down to the local cafes, restaurants and park.
* 2 bedrooms plus study
* Both bedrooms are situated on the top floor are spacious in size, with built in robes and loaded with storage
* Bright open plan kitchen with dishwasher located centrally on the middle floor
* Large open plan living & dining area with direct access to the balcony, ideal for the afternoon BBQ
* Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
* Laundry on the ground floor
* Rare and super handy double auto garage for 2 vehicles (Tandem Style)
* Storage shelves in garage
* Secure remote controlled entry gates
Ideally located in a quiet rustic lane just off Halifax Street between King William and Pulteney Streets.
> Water charges Apply – Supply & Use
> Sorry No Pets
> 12 Month Lease
** Precautions as recommended by our federal and state governments regarding COVID-19 will be taken during viewings to ensure our clients, staff and the public are kept safe as possible. **
Our office accepts Easybondpay:
easyBondpay provide same day Rental Bond Loans so tenants can ease the pain of moving home and pay your rental bond over 6 or 12 easy monthly instalments. Applying is easy and no credit rating is required. Simply tell us if you are interested and we will do the rest! For more information visit http://easybondpay.com.au/tenants.phpSimply click on the email agent button, inspection time for registration will be emailed / sms upon your enquiry- Registration is required.