TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY: simply email through your enquiry and we will instantly respond with available inspection times and an invitation to register to inspect.
Registration is required and you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes.
Inspection numbers are limited.
If you're looking to streamline your lifestyle and embrace a cosmopolitan existence in Adelaide, this three bedroom, living space in the city's peaceful south-west is your next golden opportunity.
Providing spacious city living accommodation with three bedrooms upstairs, the main is large with access to the balcony, plus there's a full main bathroom. Downstairs is spacious with a large lounge/dining room overlooking the front courtyard and a modern kitchen with plenty of cupboard space.
The front and rear of the house have large courtyards perfect for entertaining with rear access to the carport.
Look forward to strolling down for morning coffee at Leisurely Coffee, weekday dinners at The Duke of Brunswick, weekend brunch at, Café Troppo on the square, amazing casual catch ups at My Kingdom For a Horse, and walks around the southern parklands, your expansive new backyard, the list just goes on!
* Combination of Ducted Heating and Cooling Plus Split System
* Well-maintained bathroom with separate shower and bath tub
* Off Street, Under Cover Parking for One Car
* Solid Jarrah Timber Floors
* Freshly Painted Throughout
* Minor Updates to Kitchen & Tiling
* Roller Shutters
* Balcony with City Views
* New Robes to Two Bedrooms (to be installed)
* Community fruit and vegetable gardens on adjoining Weil Street and the parklands
500m to the restaurants of Gouger Street, and the iconic Adelaide Central Market, while walking distance to Rundle Mall, Adelaide Oval and icons of North Terrace, including the State Library and Art Gallery of South Australia.
- Walking distance to unzoned Sturt Street Community School, Gilles Street Primary, and zoned to Adelaide High and Adelaide Botanic High School
- Surrounded by public transport and within the Adelaide City zone for electric scooters and bike.
Embrace an enviable lifestyle moments from the best our glorious city has to offer. Walk, ride, scoot or skip to work – life is a breeze on Halls Place, Adelaide.
> Pets Negotiable
> Water Charges Apply - Supply & Use
> Long Lease Available
** Precautions as recommended by our federal and state governments regarding COVID-19 will be taken during viewings to ensure our clients, staff and the public are kept safe as possible. **
Our office accepts Easybondpay:
easyBondpay provide same day Rental Bond Loans so tenants can ease the pain of moving home and pay your rental bond over 6 or 12 easy monthly instalments. Applying is easy and no credit rating is required. Simply tell us if you are interested and we will do the rest! For more information visit http://easybondpay.com.au/tenants.phpSimply click on the email agent button, inspection time for registration will be emailed / sms upon your enquiry- Registration is required.