TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY: simply email through your enquiry and we will instantly respond with available inspection times and an invitation to register to inspect.
Registration is required and you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes.
There's room for the entire family at number 7 Hillridge Drive.
Privately nestled on a generous allotment, positioned on the high side of the road & located within walking distance to Belair National Park, this family home offers spacious free-flowing living areas ,along with a detached & self contained granny flat.
4 generous bedrooms to the main home will provide all the space the larger, established family needs while the self contained Granny flat will offers an excellent, private area for your elderly family members or teenagers who need their space.
Enjoy generous formal and casual spaces, with a sweeping living/dining providing a quality carpets and a high raked ceiling, and a combined meals/family room offering a comfortable space for your everyday relaxation.
A clever design features a stylish central kitchen, enabling service to both formal and casual zones. Enjoy the luxury of composite stone bench tops, crisp modern cabinetry, frosted glass splashback's, wide breakfast bar, double sink and generous walk in pantry.
Relax outdoors under a high gabled pergola complete with ceiling fan for your summer comfort. Fully landscaped grounds and verdant gardens add a favourable botanic outlook, enhancing, revitalising and engaging.
All 4 bedrooms are of generous proportion, all offering built-in robes. The master bedroom features a ceiling fan, ensuite bathroom and private study/dressing room/nursery. Bedrooms 2 & 3 both have ceiling fans.
A two-car carport with auto roller door will provide accommodation for the family cars along with an additional car port and driveway, plus there is a galvanised iron garage/workshop, perfect for your garden storage. A 6 kW solar system will ensure low energy bills while a monitored security system provides valuable peace of mind.
A delightful family home in a lush, botanic environment. A great opportunity awaits!
What We love
* 4 bedroom family home plus self-contained granny flat/retreat
* Generous formal and casual living areas across a spacious, light filled design
* Bright formal living/dining with quality carpets and raked ceilings
* Open plan family/dining room
* Upgraded central kitchen features of composite stone bench tops, crisp modern cabinetry, frosted glass splashback's, wide breakfast bar, double sink and generous walk in pantry
* High gabled pergola, with ceiling fan, overlooking lush grounds
* Fully landscaped allotment with established gardens and trees
* Master bedroom with ensuite bathroom, walk in robe plus private nursery/retreat/dressing room
* Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 with built-in robes
* Bright main bathroom with separate toilet
* Traditional laundry with exterior access
* Peaceful and private, self contained, 1 bedroom flat with alarm system
* Two-car carport with auto roller door
* Ducted evaporative cooling, gas heating
* Galvanised iron garage/workshop
* Second double carport and second driveway for additional parking
* A rare, tree change opportunity in a fabulous location
Centrally located within walking distance to both Belair National Park and the convenience of public transport on Main Road. Local shopping is available just up the road in Blackwood or a quick drive down the hill to Mitcham or Marion shopping centres & only a quick 20 minute drive to the city.
Local unzoned primary schools include Belair Primary, Hawthorndene Primary, Blackwood Primary and Clapham Primary Schools. The zoned high school is Blackwood High. Local private schooling can be found nearby at St John's Grammar, St Pauls Lutheran, Mercedes College, Cabra Dominican and Concordia College.
> Separate Fully Contained Granny Flat
> Solar System
> Pets Negotiable
> Water Charges Apply - Supply & Use (Usage Allowance offered)
** Precautions as recommended by our federal and state governments regarding COVID-19 will be taken during viewings to ensure our clients, staff and the public are kept safe as possible. **
Our office accepts Easybondpay:
easyBondpay provide same day Rental Bond Loans so tenants can ease the pain of moving home and pay your rental bond over 6 or 12 easy monthly instalments. Applying is easy and no credit rating is required. Simply tell us if you are interested and we will do the rest! For more information visit http://easybondpay.com.au/tenants.phpSimply click on the email agent button, inspection time for registration will be emailed / sms upon your enquiry- Registration is required.